Join us for the 2nd annual CX & INSIGHT Leaders forum focused on the latest and best marketing insight and customer experience strategies. The forum will be held on 11th October at the Congress Centre in London. The event will feature powerful keynote addresses, inspiring case-studies, panel discussions and round-tables all aimed at sharing best practices to improve the way companies drive business success through customer insights and intelligence.
Customers expect brands to adapt to their tech-driven lifestyles and provide a seamless experience regardless of touch points. Customer loyalty is not a given anymore, challenging the status quo is key to staying ahead and differentiating in an ever more competitive market.
Featuring CX and Insight leaders from a wide range of organisations this event offers a comprehensive guide to how you can grow your business through improving the experience you deliver to your customers.
You will hear from established industry brands and organisations. The blend of B2B and B2C, traditional and the emerging, bricks & mortar and online, experiences from the C-Suite to the front line, will offer you insight into new ideas and new approaches that will elevate your marketing strategy.
We challenge you to think of your customer throughout the entire process
- How do all the key stakeholders across divisions and departments fit together to align with your internal customer experience strategy?
- How do you define each player’s role and encourage employees to work together toward a common goal?
- What does the future consumer look like and how can you prepare yourself and your organization for the unexpected?
- Learn how to listen to your customers, understand their differences and set the foundation to build a roadmap to create a seamless experience for modern customers.
Inspiring case-studies and presentations prepare you for the customer of the future
- User Experience Design
- Data-Rich Insights & Analytics
- Digitizing the Customer Journey
- Customer Loyalty
- Design Thinking
- OmniChannel Experience
- Customer Centric Culture
- Customer Trends
- Translating Insights into Actions
- Aligning Data Touchpoints
- Measurement & ROI
- Profiting from Big Data
- New Technologies
- Research Methodologies
For sponsoring, exhibiting, speaking opportunities and event partnerships please contact:
CX & INSIGHT Leaders - Oct 2017
Customer Experience and Marketing Insight professionals will be gathering In London at this 2nd annual conference. Brands get to meet new Suppliers via pre-scheduled 1:1 MeetingsEnquire Now
Sign UpSign up for exclusive access and email updates on new content and events.
Sign up now for free.