What’s in it for me as a client?
IT's FREE for client-side executives to attend the forum but is offered by invitation only. Register your interest by clicking the link below.
We know that your time is precious and so the CX & INSIGHT Leaders is specifically geared to meet common objectives for client side practitioners:
- Learn from case studies of innovative customer insight programmes in action
- Client workshop sessions, led by clients for clients and enabling a frank and open discussion of your challenges
- Hear from pioneers who are experimenting with new approaches that promise more effective insights
- Take the time to focus on the management of insight within your organisation by learning how other corporates are re-skilling
- Join the meetings programme to review new suppliers and meet with the most innovative agencies
- Learn and network with your peers from leading brands and b2b businesses
Benefit from access to exclusive resources and content at the forum and insight-intelligence.com hub
At the CX & INSIGHT Leaders, you can find the perfect agency/supplier for your needs.
Our matchmaking and 1-2-1 pre-scheduled meetings service helps you find the perfect agency for your business challenges.
Our agency 1-2-1 meetings service are an incredible way to meet new potential agency partners. You can gain a feel for what is on offer in the agency landscape and see who could potentially crack your challenges. You have the liberty to choose the agency/supplier you'd like to meet at the event via our matchmaking portal and discuss your challenges, answer your ‘killer’ questions and find out about their offering.
If you are looking to begin a pitch process, have a brief or looking to invest research or CX budget, our event is the best way to meet potential partners.
Organisations attending CX & INSIGHT Leaders 2017:
CX & INSIGHT Leaders - 11th Oct 2017
Client-only forum for heads of insight, marketing and customer experience executives to learn, share and network from fellow peers. Supply partners can participate in 1-2-1 meetings with clientsRegister Now
Sign UpSign up for exclusive access and email updates on new content and events.
Sign up now for free.